How to get to Dluga 82 Apartments:
- from Balice Airport: Bus #208 stops next to the apt (Nowy Kleparz bus stop, one-way ticket costs 4 PLN, make sure you buy Zone 1+2 ticket)
- from Balice Airport: Train to Main Station (Krakow Glowny) and a 10 minute walk (or bus #179 or taxi)
- from Train Station (Krakow Glowny): 10 min walking (or bus #179 or taxi)
- from Bus Station (MDA/RDA): 10 min walking (or bus #179 or taxi)
- the apartment is located on Dluga 82, it's the bulding with the Kodak sign on the roof and Getin Bank
- can park on the street in front of the apartment building or use the Farmers Market parking
- 24 hr guarded parking at Dluga 72- 150 meters from the apartments (link)
Lovely Apartments in the Old Town District.
Recently renovated apartments, only 15 mins from the Market Square.
The apartments are located in the front of the Farmers Market where you can get fresh products. Try the Polish deli meats, freshly smoked fish and the goat cheese from the mountains (oscypek).
Very easy to get to from the Krakow Airport and the Train Station. The bus from the Balice Airport stops 100m from the apartments.
The Old Town District:
- very safe (Old Town district is the most beautiful and safest district in Krakow),
- easy to get to,
- plenty of clubs and bars,
- excellent restaurants,
- minutes from all tourist attractions - Main Square, Sukiennice, Wawel Castle, Kazimierz Old Jewish Quarter, galleries, and museums.
My goal is to make your stay as wonderful as possible. I will meet you for the check-in.
The check-in and check-out times are flexible. I'll do my best to fit your schedule, but please be considarate of other guests. Not all early check-ins and late check-outs can be accommodated. If needed you can always lock your bags at the Train Station.
Please do not hesitate to ask for anything, I'll be happy to help! Extra pillows, more towels, train tickets... I can give you recommendations, make reservations, call a taxi, book a tour .... etc.
How to get to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum:
- easy way: take a tour bus from Krakow, I recommend See Krakow tour company (link) (choose the Yarden Aparthotel pick-up location at Dluga 35, very close to the apt)
- go on your own: take a bus from the Bus Station (link), make sure you reserve museum tickets in advance
- more information about the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum (link)
- I also recommend going to the Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum in Krakow (link)